Software Engineer Amazon, Alexa Seattle, WA, USA Email: tianweiz AT alumni DOT princeton DOT edu
I am a software engineer at Amazon, Alexa. I received my Ph.D in August 2017 in Department of Electrical Engineering at Princeton University, advised by Prof. Ruby B. Lee. Before joining Princeton University, I received my Bachelor's degrees in physics and economics at Peking University
Research InterestsI have a broad research interest in computer system security.
- Machine Learning Security
- Using machine learning for security
- Designing secure machine learning systems
- Cloud computing Security
- Attacks and defenses in clouds
- Designing secure cloud systems
- Security verification and evaluation
- Secure architecture verification
- Cache side-channel quantification.