Software Development Engineer Amazon Web Services, IoT Seattle, WA, USA Email: tianweiz AT alumni DOT princeton DOT edu
I am a software development engineer at Amazon Web Services, IoT. I received my Ph.D in August 2017 in Department of Electrical Engineering at Princeton University, advised by Prof. Ruby B. Lee. Before joining Princeton University, I received my Bachelor's degrees in physics and economics at Peking University
Research InterestsI have a broad research interest in computer architecture and system security.
- Machine Learning Security
- Using machine learning for security
- Designing secure machine learning system
- Cloud computing Security
- Designing secure cloud frameworks
- Attacks and defenses in clouds
- Security verification and evaluation
- Hardware verification
- Cache side-channel metrics
- Cache side-channel verification.